- unw has its very own ‘Iron Man’ in the form of partner Michael Morris who would whop you in an Iron Man challenge, triathlon or marathon.
- Our brand new website has just gone live.
- At Christmas our team raised nearly £1,000 for the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation.
- We now run free “energiser” sessions for businesses looking to develop their business strategy.
- We have a specialist in every aspect of tax – you name it, we can sort it.
- Partner, Andrew Wilson, has four joints in his little finger – or does he?
- We house the region’s largest and most successful grant advisory team who have helped businesses in the region secure a whopping £60m worth of grants.
- We have well over 100 dental clients and partner Alan Suggett is recognised nationally as an expert in his field.
- We support companies from inception (start ups) through to exit (disposal, listing, passing to next generation).
- We like fish.
The merger of two global, North East-headquartered maritime insurance organisations – who together will have a half a billion dollar turnover making it one of the region’s most significant transactions of recent years – was project managed by business advisers …
A deals expert, who ran, restructured and sold an £11m turnover London-based learning company under the age of 30, has joined the corporate finance team at business advisers UNW.
John Healey, 31, has joined the Newcastle-based professional services firm as …
A new Employment Allowance, which could reduce practice-owners’ employer Class 1 National Insurance Contributions (NICs) by up to £2k each tax year, is due to be introduced from 6 April 2014.
NASDAL member Alan Suggett says guidance on the new …
Expanding business advisers and chartered accountants UNW have attracted a senior manager from global consumer goods giant P&G to head up its cloud accounting outsourced service.
Newcastle-based UNW have appointed Alison Gould, who spent 12 years in accounting and finance …
As highlighted in our News last year, a case in the European Court (CJEU) has cast doubt on HMRC’s policy of restricting recovery of VAT incurred by employers on pension fund costs only to those of administration of the fund. …
The latest goodwill figures from NASDAL show that the average price paid for all dental practices is 100% of turnover with NHS and mixed practices still commanding higher than average values.
The survey for the quarter ending October 31st featured …