- unw has its very own ‘Iron Man’ in the form of partner Michael Morris who would whop you in an Iron Man challenge, triathlon or marathon.
- Our brand new website has just gone live.
- At Christmas our team raised nearly £1,000 for the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation.
- We now run free “energiser” sessions for businesses looking to develop their business strategy.
- We have a specialist in every aspect of tax – you name it, we can sort it.
- Partner, Andrew Wilson, has four joints in his little finger – or does he?
- We house the region’s largest and most successful grant advisory team who have helped businesses in the region secure a whopping £60m worth of grants.
- We have well over 100 dental clients and partner Alan Suggett is recognised nationally as an expert in his field.
- We support companies from inception (start ups) through to exit (disposal, listing, passing to next generation).
- We like fish.
A delay of up to three days will not result in HMRC issuing a penalty for late filing of PAYE information.
HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) have today announced that employers will not incur penalties for delays of up to …
In our news article of 14 October 2014, we commented on the announcement by HMRC that it would be reviewing the rules concerning UK VAT Group provisions, as a consequence of a specific decision of the European Court involving Skandia America …
Business advisers UNW has further bolstered its expanding firm by making a raft of top appointments, including its 13th partner, a former Entrepreneurs’ Forum chief and a team to head up an innovative new service line.
Newcastle-based chartered accountants UNW …