- unw has its very own ‘Iron Man’ in the form of partner Michael Morris who would whop you in an Iron Man challenge, triathlon or marathon.
- Our brand new website has just gone live.
- At Christmas our team raised nearly £1,000 for the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation.
- We now run free “energiser” sessions for businesses looking to develop their business strategy.
- We have a specialist in every aspect of tax – you name it, we can sort it.
- Partner, Andrew Wilson, has four joints in his little finger – or does he?
- We house the region’s largest and most successful grant advisory team who have helped businesses in the region secure a whopping £60m worth of grants.
- We have well over 100 dental clients and partner Alan Suggett is recognised nationally as an expert in his field.
- We support companies from inception (start ups) through to exit (disposal, listing, passing to next generation).
- We like fish.
Business advisers at UNW are helping North-East organisations tackling social problems, to attract investment and win contracts, after they secured substantial investment from a national fund.
Newcastle-based chartered accountants UNW advised official charity of Sunderland Association Football Club, Foundation of …
The Budget delivered by Chancellor George Osborne yesterday was clearly a pre-election Budget. His sixth Budget, the last one of this Parliament, while broadly sticking to his ‘long term economic plan’ to reduce the deficit, eased back on forecast cuts …
A qualified tax adviser and chartered accountant is bringing her wealth of experience to business advisers UNW after becoming its 13th partner.
Hazel Smith, who is originally from Newcastle, has joined the fast growing Tyneside firm from Greaves West …
A delay of up to three days will not result in HMRC issuing a penalty for late filing of PAYE information.
HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) have today announced that employers will not incur penalties for delays of up to …
In our news article of 14 October 2014, we commented on the announcement by HMRC that it would be reviewing the rules concerning UK VAT Group provisions, as a consequence of a specific decision of the European Court involving Skandia America …
Business advisers UNW has further bolstered its expanding firm by making a raft of top appointments, including its 13th partner, a former Entrepreneurs’ Forum chief and a team to head up an innovative new service line.
Newcastle-based chartered accountants UNW …