- unw has its very own ‘Iron Man’ in the form of partner Michael Morris who would whop you in an Iron Man challenge, triathlon or marathon.
- Our brand new website has just gone live.
- At Christmas our team raised nearly £1,000 for the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation.
- We now run free “energiser” sessions for businesses looking to develop their business strategy.
- We have a specialist in every aspect of tax – you name it, we can sort it.
- Partner, Andrew Wilson, has four joints in his little finger – or does he?
- We house the region’s largest and most successful grant advisory team who have helped businesses in the region secure a whopping £60m worth of grants.
- We have well over 100 dental clients and partner Alan Suggett is recognised nationally as an expert in his field.
- We support companies from inception (start ups) through to exit (disposal, listing, passing to next generation).
- We like fish.
UNW Employment Tax and Payroll Partner Lee Muter explains what the soon to be introduced Apprenticeship Levy will mean for businesses.
The Apprenticeship Levy, first announced by the then Chancellor George Osborne in the 2015 Autumn Statement, requires all companies …
Research and Development (R&D) tax relief was first introduced by the government in 2000, and was a focal point of their strategy to actively encourage innovation and business development across the United Kingdom. Whilst the relief was initially targeted at …
County Durham based Quantum Pharma has bolstered its executive team with the help of business advisers UNW.
The niche pharmaceutical developer and manufacturer, which supplies a range of innovative products to wholesalers, retailers and hospitals, approached
The Chancellor of the Exchequer, Philip Hammond, has announced that the government will publish its next Spring Budget on Wednesday 8th March 2017, setting out its plans for the economy based on the latest forecasts from the Office for Budget …