- unw has its very own ‘Iron Man’ in the form of partner Michael Morris who would whop you in an Iron Man challenge, triathlon or marathon.
- Our brand new website has just gone live.
- At Christmas our team raised nearly £1,000 for the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation.
- We now run free “energiser” sessions for businesses looking to develop their business strategy.
- We have a specialist in every aspect of tax – you name it, we can sort it.
- Partner, Andrew Wilson, has four joints in his little finger – or does he?
- We house the region’s largest and most successful grant advisory team who have helped businesses in the region secure a whopping £60m worth of grants.
- We have well over 100 dental clients and partner Alan Suggett is recognised nationally as an expert in his field.
- We support companies from inception (start ups) through to exit (disposal, listing, passing to next generation).
- We like fish.
The latest UNW Dental Business Unit Bulletin has been published.
Headlining the Bulletin is the latest goodwill survey from NASDAL for the quarter ended 31 October 2015 with the news that NHS practices sales as a percentage of goodwill are …
HMRC have published Brief 03/2016 (14 January 2016) which announces a welcome review of VAT grouping provisions following recent judgements by the Court of Justice of the European Union.
The Brief indicates that HMRC expect the review will result in …
As your plans and preparations get underway for a great year ahead, we wanted to share details of some of our forthcoming events that we hope will be of interest.
Download the UNW Events Guide 2016 (PDF 717kb)
Seeking to …
The Dental Business Unit at UNW chartered accountants and business advisers is celebrating a record 12 months, helping to sell almost £20m worth of dental practices nationwide.
Newcastle-based UNW LLP, which has been established as one the UK’s leading accountancy …