Essentials of Finance for Non-Finance Managers
Date: Wednesday 16th January 2019
Time: 9:15am arrival for 9:30am start, closing at 4:30pm (Approx,)
Location: UNW LLP, Citygate, St James’ Boulevard, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4JE
One-day training programme / Cost*: £300.00 +VAT
Following the ongoing success of our ‘Essentials of Finance for Non-Finance Managers’ courses, UNW is delighted to host another one-day training programme to provide non-finance professionals with the skills they need to better understand how finance affects business objectives.
Delivered by members of the UNW audit team in an open and engaging format, this session aims to demystify the concepts, principles and key terminology of finance in business, enabling participants to take a more hands-on approach to financial aspects of their role, in turn helping them to contribute to the financial success of their organisations.
Who is this training for?
Many executives and managers have a responsibility for financial matters in their role, without necessarily having the expertise and confidence to match. This programme is designed to equip managers from non-financial backgrounds with the skills needed to make critical business decisions involving budgets, cost savings and growth strategies.
This training is suitable for executives and managers operating in a non-financial setting from SMEs right through to multinational corporations.
What will be covered?
- The role of finance in the wider business
- Demystifying finance terminology
- Essentials of financial reporting
- Key financial ratios
- Costing and pricing
- Planning and monitoring budgets
*The fee for this event is charged at £300.00 +VAT, all materials will be provided along with lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
For more information on this event, or to reserve your place, please contact Maxine Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0191 243 6259.
Places are limited to ensure maximum benefit to attendees.
Here are just a few examples of what past attendees have had to say about the course:
– “It was interactive which I find more valuable than sitting and listening. The handouts were useful supplements that can be returned back to in the future. It was well-led and informative.”
– “Great course, trainers were knowledgeable and they encouraged interaction when possible.”
– “Really enjoyed the training, the right pace and information was delivered very well.”