Microsoft Excel Essentials: Level 2 – Intermediate
Date: Monday 21st January 2019
Time: 9:15am arrival for 9:30am start, closing at 4:30pm (Approx.)
Location: UNW Boardroom (Ground Floor), Citygate, St James’ Boulevard, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4JE
One-day training programme / Cost £250 +VAT
Microsoft Excel is a powerful and versatile software programme used to store, organise, manipulate and present data.
This level 2 training course is designed to provide an understanding of some of the more advanced concepts of Excel and provide delegates with a strong platform to become a more confident, efficient user.
Delivered by UNW’s Data Analyst Laura Hudson in an open and engaging format, this one-day course aims to enable attendees to perform complex calculations on datasets as well as effectively use advanced functions within Excel to analyse data. Delegates will also discover how to produce pivot tables to manipulate, extract and present data.
What will be covered?
• Performing calculations (overview of Excel level 1 training course)
• Cell referencing – absolute and mixed
• Named ranges
• Data validation
• IF functions
• Lookup functions
• Pivot tables
Who is this training course for?
This course is a designed for those who are reasonably competent in using worksheets to enter data and do basic formatting work, but now want to enhance their understanding of using Excel to analyse data.
For more information regarding this event, or to reserve a place, please contact Maxine Johnston via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0191 243 6259.
*The fee for this event is charged at £250.00 +VAT, all materials will be provided along with lunch and refreshments throughout the day. Please note that attendees need to bring their own laptops to this session.
Here are just a few examples of what past attendees have had to say about our training courses:
– “I found the course really helpful, we covered quite a lot of content at a nice pace. Laura was excellent, really knowledgeable with plenty of patience when needed.”
– “It was interactive which I find more valuable than sitting and listening. The handouts were useful supplements that can be returned back to in the future. It was well-led and informative.”
– “Great course, trainers were knowledgeable and they encouraged interaction when possible.”
– “Really enjoyed the training, the right pace and information was delivered very well.”